La Marzocco Linea Mini Home Espresso Machine Yellow
- Regular price
- R 75,950.00
- Sale price
- R 75,950.00
- Regular price
- Unit price
The La Marzocco Linea Classic has long been hailed as a "Workhorse" for many commercial users. Now you can bring a petite version of this trusted workhorse home to craft cafe quality espresso drinks with the La Marzocco Linea Mini. The Linea Mini is perfect for the home espresso enthusiast that prefers a simpler, more automated way to brew cafe quality espresso without having to constantly fuss with manual adjustments. The Mini features an automated EE brew paddle for simple on/off brewing with a pre-programmed 1 second pre-infusion mode. The temperature is also easily controlled by a stepped turn wheel located on the side of the Mini, while built-in PID algorithms take place on the motherboard. Initiate a brew cycle and prepare to be mesmerised by the integrated barista lights that shine to enhance each user's experience.
- Brew Paddle: Easily initiate a brew cycle with the large and in charge brew paddle located at the very front of the machine.
- Integrated Brew Group: With the introduction of the Mini comes an introduction to a newly designed brew group. Much like the name illustrates, the integrated brew group combines the brew boiler and brew group into one seamless part. This allows the integrated group to achieve the same temperature stability and energy efficiency of the saturated group, all in a reduced footprint!
- Simple Indicator Lights: Two simple lights let you know what's going on with your machine. The top red light will blink to let you know the machine is heating up and will stay solid when the Mini is at optimal temperature. The bottom blue light will stay solid when the water reservoir is full and will blink when it needs a refill.
- Barista Lights: Every great performer needs stage lights to help them shine, so it's fitting that every great espresso machine provides stage lighting to highlight every awesome brew.
- Pre-Infusion: The Linea Mini arrives at your doorstep with a pre-programmed 1 second pre-infusion mode for optimal coffee extraction.
- Large Reservoir: The 3.5L water reservoir is sure to last through many brew cycles before requiring a refill.
About La Marzocco
From top of the line home espresso machines to a wide range of commercial options, La Marzocco delivers. The Italian espresso authority was founded in 1927 in Florence, and has been a premier manufacturer of high-end espresso machines since the very beginning. Classic designs and construction meet incredibile innovations in espresso brewing to build a catalog of beloved machines.
Skill Level - Expert
Model - Linea Mini
Manufacturer - La Marzocco
Width - 14.00 inches
Depth - 21.00 inches
Height - 15.00 inches
Product Weight - 32.2 KG
Watts - 1820W
Volts - 120V
Programmability - Temperature, PID
Boiler Volume - 170 ML brew boiler | 3.5 L steam boiler
Reservoir Size - 2L
Solenoid Valve - Yes
Cup Tray - Yes
Portafilter Size - 58mm
Optional Portafilter - Non-Pressurised, Bottomless (sold separately)
Warm Up Time - 15 minutes
Boiler Design - Double Boiler
NSF/ANSI Standard Certification - Yes
Water Sources - Internal Reservoir or Plumbed
Auto Shut Off - No
Pre-Infusion/Aroma - Yes
Material - Stainless Steel
Warranty - Two Years Manufacturer
Adding product to your cart